If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 200 milliliters whole milk
- 200 milliliters heavy cream
- 75 grams sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons dried chamomile
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 tablespoon mild honey
- 50 grams cream cheese
- Dissolve the cornstarch in 50ml whole milk, leave to rest.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the heavy cream, the leftover milk, sugar, honey, a pinch of salt, vanilla bean seeds, anise stars and dried chamomile (or alternatively 3 chamomile tea bags), stir, bring to an almost boil, take off heat and leave to steep covered for 30min. Strain the mixture, discarding the spices and the tea bags, return to medium heat, bring to an almost boil, add the cornstarch milk and cook stirring constantly until thickened. Take off heat, add the cream cheese, stir until creamy and smooth. Cool to room temperature, then transfer to the fridge overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions. Store in an airtight container or spoon right away.
- Pair with other tea infused flavors of choice.