If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 300 grams full-fat Greek yogurt
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 170 grams demerara sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 vanilla bean
- 4 shortbread fingers
- In a blender combine the Greek yogurt, cream cheese, the demerara, 4 crushed shortbread fingers or 3 shortbread rounds, vanilla bean powder and cinnamon powder and whizz together until silky, smooth, fragrant and all over addictive.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions, store in the freezer for at least 4 hours until set or spoon right away for a soft-serve consistency.
- Drizzle with strawberry sauce before serving.