If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A creamy dip with a little bit of heat! —The Spoon and Pint
Makes 1 large serving bowl
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeño (jar, drained)
- 4.25 ounces chopped black olives
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mixed with a hand held mixer until mixed thoroughly. Place in a serving bowl and garnish with jalapeños, shredded sharp cheddar cheese and smoked paprika! Serve with crackers!