If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A 30 calorie version of your favorite Starbucks coffee, this is hot and healthy drink is one to love! —Megan Olson
- 4 ounces brewed black coffee (I used Starbucks mocha flavored but any medium roast works)
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 packets stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract (found in the store next to vanilla extract)
- Brew coffee, I used leftover coffee that I stored overnight in the fridge & warmed in the microwave
- In a small pot, combine milk, cocoa, stevia and peppermint extract
- Bring to medium heat and allow to heat until cocoa powder dissolves and liquid becomes bubbly
- Transfer mixture to a blender or food processor
- Blend 2-3 minutes until mixture becomes frothy and foamy
- Pour coffee into a coffee mug and add hot milk mixture over it
- Add additional toppings Reddiwip & chocolate chips