If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Soft Pizza it is easy to make for kids snacks or as an appetizer. It will take only 20 minutes of your time, if you have a bread machine.
You can use different fillings, for examples:
1. White Focaccia: olives, salt and olive oil.
2. Cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and olive oil —Your Guardian Chef
- 280 milliliters milk
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams melted butter
- 600 grams flour
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 packet bread Yeast I prefer Active dry
- 60 milliliters tomato sauce
- 150 grams grated mozzarella
- 75 grams shredded Ham
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- I make the bough with the bread machine. Load the ingredients into the machine and set the program for fresh dough. The dough will be ready in 1.5 hours. IMPORTANT: the ingredients should be placed in the bread machine in the exact order as listed above, liquids first.
- If you don't have the bread machine you can find the instructions on my website: http://yourguardianchef.com/recipe/brioche-bread-rolls-dough-without-a-bread-machine/
- Before you take out the dough from the bread machine basket, make sure you have sprinkled the surfaced of the board with plenty of flour. The dough will be sticky so you need to coat it with flour immediately to stop it from sticking to your hands.
- Cover a 26X35 cm pan with baking paper, and coat the base and the side with plenty of olive oil. Put the dough in the center of the pan and stretch it downwards using your fingers, it is very soft.
- Fill the top of the dough with 60 gr of fresh tomatoes sauce, grated mozzarella, 120gr of shredded ham, and drizzle with olive oil. You can also choose different ingredients, see more ideas above.
- With your fingers, press down the ingredients inside the dough so that when it rises the ingredients will be trapped inside the dough, making it moister and locking in the flavour throughout the pizza. The pizza needs to rest for 30 minutes to levitate.
- Once it rises, cook it in a hot oven at 180 C for 30 minutes. When ready, let it rest for 10 minutes on a cutting board and when cold cut it into stripes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends