If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Looking for a new brunch recipe to wow your friends? The combination of savory chicken and sweet waffle in this recipe might just be what you're looking for. Recipe courtesy of Beanitos
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 6 oz. bag of Beanitos Simply Pinto
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash, dry, and flatten chicken breasts.
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil and coat with Beanitos breading.
- Spray broiler pan with cooking spray and place coated chicken breasts onto pan.
- Bake on broiler pan for about 30-35 minutes.
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 egg whites, room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg yolks and milk.
- Add almond flour and salt. Combine until smooth.
- Add melted coconut oil.
- Whisk egg whites until they form moist, stiff peaks.
- Fold egg whites into batter a little at a time.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla. Mix well.
- Scoop 1/3 c. of batter onto preheated and greased waffle iron. Close gently.
- Cook until golden brown.