If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spicy Crockpot Meatballs that are perfect for any social gathering. Sweet, spicy, easy to make and completely ADDICTIVE! —Heather O'Clair Kirby
- 2 Bags of frozen meatballs
- 1.5 cups Ketchup
- 1 cup Honey
- .5 cups Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Add olive oil to medium sauce pan and warm over medium heat
- Add diced garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant
- Add ketchup, honey, soy sauce, brown sugar and sriracha .. stir to combine
- Let come to a low boil and then turn the heat down.. simmer for 10 minutes
- Add frozen meatballs to your crockpot and pour sauce on top.. stir to coat
- Set crockpot to Low and simmer for 2-3 hours (or 1 hour on high)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends