If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: No processed sugar, high in complex carbohydrates, protein, Omega 3. Great substitute for breakfast, snack or dessert. Really easy and fast to make. Can leave out for a few days or keep refrigerated. —jack
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (natural for sugar free)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/3 cup stevia
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 3/4 cup ground flax seed
- 3/4 cup raisins or craisins or combo (optional)
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (including mixed)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup dry unsweetened cocoa (sifted)
- 4 cups rolled oats
- Mix first nine (9) ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed. (May substitute 3/4 cup Truvia in place of erythritol and stevia
- Mix Flour, flax, cocoa, chia seeds and baking soda together and then add to wet ingredients and mix until absorbed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. and mix. You can do this part with a mixer if it is heavy duty or by hand. (will be thick)
- Press into a 9 x 13 sprayed glass dish and bake at 350 for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
More Great Recipes: