If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A sweet no bake snack treat made with simple ingredients and in just minutes. A healthy lunchbox snack! —Megan Olson
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup dates, pitted
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Add cranberries & dates to food processor
- Combine until a paste forms
- Toss in remainder ingredients & combine for just a few seconds
- Then wet hands with water to shape into 1" balls