If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sink your teeth into a 130 calorie Hemp Seed Energy Bites made with creamy peanut butter, chocolate and oats. These nutritious snacks are packed with protein and omegas a healthy refuel snack!1 —Megan Olson
cup GF rolled oats
cup nut butter
tablespoons 1/8 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts, divided
cup reduced sugar maple syrup
cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
teaspoon vanilla extract
dash of sea salt
- To a bowl, add all ingredients reserving the 1/8 cup of hemp hearts
- Combine with a spoon until ingredients are fully combined
- Roll into golf sized balls
- Place 1/8 cup of hemp hearts on a plate & roll balls over to coat
- Place bites on a plate lined with parchment paper & refrigerate 2-3 hours prior to enjoying
- Refrigerate up to a 1 week or freeze up to 1 month