If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an awesome recipe, you can take it as breakfast. Also it is easy to make, try it at your home and enjoy the taste. —Wholefood Simply
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tin coconut milk (270ml or just over one cup)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon concentrated natural vanilla extract
- zest of one lemon
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups raspberries (frozen is fine)
- Place the oats into your blender or food processor and quickly pulse. Add the remaining ingredients except for the raspberries and mix to combine.
- Gently stir through the raspberries. Spoon the mixture into a glass container with a lid and leave overnight. Serve the next morning and enjoy!
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch