If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect treat to have hand when you need a chocolate fix. You can't even tell that these brownies are gluten free, dairy free and low carb. And if you substitute flax gell for the eggs and vegan chocolate chips they are totally vegan. This is the perfect snack to make for someone with diet restrictions or food allergies. I make these all the time with my kids, I measure and they dump the ingredients into the food processor. —Faith Harrison
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 8 ounces Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 7 Large, pitted dates, about 1/2 cup
- 4 Large eggs or 12 Tbsp flax gell
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
- In a food processor: pulse almond flour and dates until it resembles corn meal, add the cocoa powder and chocolate chips and pulse for one minute.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and blend until well combined, about 1-2 minutes
- Pour into parchment lined or greased 8x8 metal pan and bake for 30 minutes at 300F