If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 200 milliliters heavy cream
- 200 milliliters whole milk
- 80 grams sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 100 grams sunflower seed halva
- 30 grams chopped roasted almonds
- Dissolve the cornstarch in 50ml whole milk, leave to rest.
- In a blender blitz together 50ml whole milk and the halva of choice (I use the sunflower seed one) until smooth and lump-free.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions adding the chopped almonds, walnuts, cashews or pistachios at the last couple of minutes of churning. Store in an airtight container or spoon right away.