If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is such a delicious and healthy snack! The Mustard gives a nice tang, while the avocado is creamy and mild. Yet, the star of the show is the juicy bite that gives a nice acidic sweetness! —Emma Aulenback
Makes 2 toasts
- 2 pieces Whole grain onion bread
- 1 Avocado, Mashed
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- Tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Toast the pieces of bread until hot and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, Mash the avocado and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Spread an even coat of mustard on each toast.
- Then, place 1/2 avocado mixture.
- Place the quartered tomatoes on top and serve hot.
More Great Recipes: