Author Notes: This is such a delicious and healthy snack! The Mustard gives a nice tang, while the avocado is creamy and mild. Yet, the star of the show is the juicy bite that gives a nice acidic sweetness! —Emma Aulenback
Makes: 2 toasts
pieces Whole grain onion bread
pinch Salt and Pepper
Tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Toast the pieces of bread until hot and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, Mash the avocado and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Spread an even coat of mustard on each toast.
- Then, place 1/2 avocado mixture.
- Place the quartered tomatoes on top and serve hot.