If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A flourless muffin made with 8 everyday ingredients. This soon to be favorite recipe's a quick mix in the blender for the easiest baking of your life. —Megan Olson
very ripe banana
cup peanut butter (any nut butter works)
tablespoon almond extract or vanilla
teaspoon baking soda
dash of sea salt
cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 400 degrees
- Prepare a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray
- To your blender, add all ingredients except mini chocolate chips
- Blend ingredients until smooth
- Add chocolate chips & stir into the batter by hand
- Fill muffin cavities 3/4 full
- Bake 9 minutes until a toothpick can be removed clean
- Allow to cool in the pan 5 minutes before removing
- Remove from the pan then cool completely on a baking rack