If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A decadent Flourless Double Chocolate Super Seed Muffins that's gluten free, 170 calories & will melt in your mouth leave you begging for more! —Megan Olson
- 1/2 cup NuttZo Chocolate Seven Nut & Seed Butter
- 1 very ripe mashed banana
- 1 egg whites
- 1/4 cup light honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 375
- Prepare a muffin pan by spraying it with cooking spray
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until batter is smooth
- Pour batter into muffin pan filling muffin cavities 3/4 of the way full
- Bake 12 minutes until a toothpick can be inserted in the middle & removes clean
- Allow muffins to cool in pan a few minutes before removing & cooling completely on a wire rack
- Keep in the refrigerator up to a week to enjoy