If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is super quick and easy. My kids loved it, and so did I. —kimbaddd
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger (i usually use jarred)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups frozen grilled chicken breasts, thawed and cut into bite size pieces (you can also use leftover chicken, purchased roasted chicken, or poach chicken on your own)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (I used peas, corn and carrots)
- 8 ounces soba noodles, cooked as directed on package
- chopped salted peanuts for topping
- For peanut sauce: Combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger and 2/3 cup hot water in a small bowl. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat. Add the chicken and frozen mixed veggies. Cook until the chicken is warmed thru and the veggies are hot, about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently. Cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Pour the peanut sauce over the cooked chicken and veggies. Lower the heat to medium low and cook, simmering, for about 4 to 5 minutes or until hot and the sauce is thickened. You can either pour the sauce over the cooked noodles in a bowl or on a platter, or dish the noodles up individually and pour the chicken/veggie mixture over the top. Sprinkle with some chopped salted peanuts, if you wish!