If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet, spicy and zippy glaze. Perfect baked on rich and melty salmon and healthy-ish to boot! —The Hungry Leopard
salmon filets, 4-6 oz. each
cup Peach + Habanero Jam
tablespoons prepared horseradish
tablespoon white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
salt and pepper
tablespoon finely chopped chives, optional
- Do NOT pre-heat oven.
- Dab salmon with paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix jam, horseradish and vinegar. Taste and add salt and/or chives if needed/wanted.
- Spread mixture on top of salmon. Place salmon on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place salmon in oven and turn heat to 400 degrees. Cook for 12 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and place salmon on highest baking rack for 5-6 minutes, watching to make sure glaze doesn't burn.
- Eat and ENJOY!
- *May use different jam but one with a little sweet and a little heat is best. Peach + Habanero Jam used in this recipe from Nashville Jam Co.