Author Notes: Sweet, spicy and zippy glaze. Perfect baked on rich and melty salmon and healthy-ish to boot! —The Hungry Leopard
salmon filets, 4-6 oz. each
cup Peach + Habanero Jam
tablespoons prepared horseradish
tablespoon white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
salt and pepper
tablespoon finely chopped chives, optional
In This Recipe
- Do NOT pre-heat oven.
- Dab salmon with paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix jam, horseradish and vinegar. Taste and add salt and/or chives if needed/wanted.
- Spread mixture on top of salmon. Place salmon on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place salmon in oven and turn heat to 400 degrees. Cook for 12 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and place salmon on highest baking rack for 5-6 minutes, watching to make sure glaze doesn't burn.
- Eat and ENJOY!
- *May use different jam but one with a little sweet and a little heat is best. Peach + Habanero Jam used in this recipe from Nashville Jam Co.