Author Notes: Tender and baked just right sweet potatoes drizzled with silky honey butter sauce with a crunch form the toasted pecans. —Muna Kenny
big sweet potato cut in circles, then in half. Should be ½ inch thick
tablespoon vegetable oil
cup chopped pecan
teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- In a bowl, add the sweet potato, and then pour oil. Mix well to cover all the slices with oil.
- Place the sweet potatoes on your baking try. Bake for 20 minutes. Flip the sweet potato slices and bake for another 10 minutes. Keep aside.
- In a saucepan, add the pecan and the butter. When the butter melts, add the honey and all the spices.
- When the honey is about to boil, remove from heat, and pour on the sweet potatoes.
- Serve at room temperature.