If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tender and baked just right sweet potatoes drizzled with silky honey butter sauce with a crunch form the toasted pecans. —Muna Kenny
- 1 big sweet potato cut in circles, then in half. Should be ½ inch thick
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped pecan
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- In a bowl, add the sweet potato, and then pour oil. Mix well to cover all the slices with oil.
- Place the sweet potatoes on your baking try. Bake for 20 minutes. Flip the sweet potato slices and bake for another 10 minutes. Keep aside.
- In a saucepan, add the pecan and the butter. When the butter melts, add the honey and all the spices.
- When the honey is about to boil, remove from heat, and pour on the sweet potatoes.
- Serve at room temperature.