If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This dish combines the entire breakfast table in one truly delightful hot dog. —Karl
- 2 hot dogs
- 2 eggs
- 1 potato
- 4 bacon strips
- pinches cayenne pepper
- 2 hot dog buns
- handfuls cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Shred the potato and fry in a hot pan. Set aside.
- Cook the bacon in a pan.
- Grill the hot dogs in the bacon fat.
- Brush the hot dog buns with melted butter. Then toast them in a pan.
- Put the hot dog in the bun, top with cheese, potato, bacon and parsley. Season with cayenne pepper.