If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yes, another grilled pork tenderloin to add to your recipe collection. Not sure, I have stressed it enough how easy it is to cook up this cut of meat. Super simple, not a long cooking process, and ALWAYS impresses a crowd! —Ally
- 1 pork tenderloin, silverskin removed
- 1/4 cup feta brine
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- S&P, to taste
- In a bowl large enough to hold the tenderloin, combine feta brine, garlic, and Dijon mustard. Stir to emulsify. Add in the pork and sprinkle in a good pinch of coarse salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Let marinate for at least an hour – but 4 hours is better. :)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- To cook the pork, heat a grill pan on medium high heat, and coat the bottom of the pan in olive oil. When the pan / oil is hot, add in the tenderloin and let sear really well on all sides. Only turn the pork when a nice golden brown crust has formed. Toss into the oven to finish cooking, approx. 12 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the pan and let rest for 5 minutes on a cutting board. This allows the meat to reabsorb it’s juices, keeping it super moist. Slice on a diagonal and serve with your favourite salad.