If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Is there really anything better than topping off a sunny beach day with a little light BBQ fare? These fresh burgers are sure to please even the most discerning of grill-masters. Those dead set on simplicity is best – salt and pepper only, please – type of people. Toss this burger in your favourite bun, or lighten it up with a lettuce topper, as I have done here. —Ally
- 1/2 pound lean (or medium) ground beef
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles, buns, ketchup, ie. your typical burger toppings
- Heat a grill pan, or your BBQ to medium (or M.O.M) heat.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl, segment the mixture into 4, and form your burger patties. Be careful not to handle them too much, or they will get tough. Sear on both sides, attempting to attain those lovely hash marks. They should be cook through in 5 – 7 minutes, depending on thick you have made them.
- Serve with your favourite burger fixings, and a side salad, fries, or lovely mixed olives.