If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Need a chocolate fix? Sink your teeth into these decadent, gluten free and healthy Chocolate Chickpea Brownies guilt free! —Megan Olson
can chickpeas rinsed & drained very well
cup almond butter (any nut butter can be used)
cup maple syrup
teaspoons almond extract
teaspoon baking soda
teaspoon baking powder
cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350F degrees
- Prepare a 8x8 baking pan by spraying it with nonstick cocking spray
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a blender or food processor
- Process to combine until smooth
- Add chocolate chips and fold into the batter by hand
- Bake 20-25 minutes
- Cool in the pan 20 minutes before eating or cutting
- Using a plastic knife, cut brownies into 16 squares & enjoy!