If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Need a chocolate fix? Sink your teeth into these decadent, gluten free and healthy Chocolate Chickpea Brownies guilt free! —Megan Olson
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed & drained very well
- 1/2 cup almond butter (any nut butter can be used)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350F degrees
- Prepare a 8x8 baking pan by spraying it with nonstick cocking spray
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a blender or food processor
- Process to combine until smooth
- Add chocolate chips and fold into the batter by hand
- Bake 20-25 minutes
- Cool in the pan 20 minutes before eating or cutting
- Using a plastic knife, cut brownies into 16 squares & enjoy!