If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: it is a simple dessert —Adrianette Sophia
- 350 grams flour
- 3 pieces eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 10-15 grams yeast
- 2 cups milk
- 4 packets vanilla sugar
- 200-300 grams plums/peaches
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- First we make the dough, which is easy; we mix the flour with the eggs, milk, butter (at room temperature), sugar and olive oil. In the end we add the yeast and we mix again till we get a good dough, we let it rest for 30 minutes.
- We prepare the fruits, we wash them and we take out the kernels. Then we add a bit of cinnamon on the plums and put them on a plate.
- After the 30 minutes, we add a bit more flour to finalise the dough and prepare it to be put in the tart-form. We put a bit of oil on the walls of the tart and then we arrange well the dough inside. Above, we place carrefully the plums and we could also add a bit of honey on the plums. We put it in the oven for 30 minutes. When it' s ready we can add some cinnamon, coconut or anything else you may like.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Tart