If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's snowing outside. Something in the oven warms up the house. Or you're just in the mood for a hearty chicken dish. Rosemary and lemon juice, and a long lowish cook, make these quarters great. —Rick Bailey
- 4 Chicken leg/thigh quarters, skin on
- Juice of a lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- Garlic salt and pepper, to taste preference
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken pieces.
- Lay them in a roasting pan, skin-side up. I lay down parchment first, to prevent stickage and to make for easier clean-up.
- Squeeze juice of lemon half, then add garlic salt, pepper, and rosemary. Turn pieces skin-side down, adding lemon juice, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Roast at 350 for one hour. Then turn the pieces skin side up and roast for another 60-90 minutes at 325.