If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Polenta Pizza Bites will disappear as quick as it took you to make them! Done in 15 mins or less they are the perfect game day snack! —Kelli @Hungry Hobby
- 18 ounces polenta
- 6 ounces shaved mozzarrella
- 1 cup marinara
- 6-8 pieces nitrate free pepperoni
- 12 dashes dried oregano
- 12 dashes dried basil
- Preheat oven to BROIL and while the oven is preheating get everything together. Have your marinara out, your cheese shaved or shredded and toppings ready to go.
- Line a large pan with parchment paper, grease with cooking spray. Cut polenta in 1/4 inch slices (See Note) and place on pan lining spacing evenly apart.
- Place in oven and broil for 3-4 minutes (See note.) Flip each one over and layer on toppings: marinara, cheese, pepperoni strips, a dash of oregano and a dash of basil.
- Broil again for 3-4 minutes until cheese is bubbly and starts to golden. Let cool for a few minutes before serving, they will be extremely hot!