If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just when you thought this game-day go-to couldn’t possibly be improved upon… enter harissa. No, really — that extra little kick is the perfect compliment to your usual dip routine. This crowd-pleaser comes together quickly and pairs oh-so-nicely with, well, pretty much whatever you want to dip into it. —CAVA
Makes 1 dish
- 1 (8 ounce) block reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (adjust to your spiciness preferences)
- 3 tablespoons Cava Harissa
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the softened cream cheese, hot sauce, harissa, onion powder, garlic powder, and Greek yogurt. Fold in most of the green onions (leave some for garnish), most of the blue cheese (also leave some for garnish), shredded chicken, and 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Pour the blend into a prepared baking dish or a cast iron skillet and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top. Top with remaining blue cheese and green onions. Serve immediately with your preferred dipping vehicles. Enjoy!