If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This chocolatey tart has a hint of coffee, and a crunchy graham cracker crust. Top with honey-roasted figs. —Ashley
- 1.5 cups Crushed graham crackers (about 8)
- 4 teaspoons Melted butter
- 2 teaspoons Granulated sugar
- 10 ounces Dark chocolate
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Instant Coffee
- To make the tart shell: Combine the crushed graham crackers, melted butter and sugar in a medium sized bowl. Mix together with a fork. Press into an 8-inch round tart or quiche pan with removable bottom. Bake at 350 degree for 10 minutes.
- To make the filling: Add the heavy cream and instant coffee to a sauce pan and bring to a simmer. Note – the small amount of cream will heat very quickly, so be careful not to burn.
- In a heat proof bowl, add the chocolate, and pour the cream over. Mix together until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the filling into the tart shell. Let set in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- To make the figs: Slice figs in half. Top with honey. Roast at 350 degree over for 10 minutes.
- Top the set, chilled tart with graham crackers and figs.