If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grain Free Cinnamon Cookies! Laced with cinnamon and made with almonds, coconut and eggs these chewy & delightful cookies are low calorie and easily customizable by adding raisins, chocolate and nuts. An anytime treat you can enjoy guilt free! —Megan Olson
- 1 egg white (or flax egg for vegan)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup for vegan)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon + 2 tsp more for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl whip egg white with coconut oil, sea salt, honey & almond extract
- Add almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda & nutmeg to the liquid & combine fully then fold coconut flour into the batter
- With an ice cream scoop, scoop balls of the dough onto the baking sheet
- Press the dough down slightly with the palm of your hand to flatten a bit
- Bake 10 minutes until edges are slightly brown
- Remove from the oven & cool on the baking sheet 5 minutes prior to removing
More Great Recipes: