If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you’re looking for a super quick, super easy drink/snack, you’ve come to the right place. The neat thing about this recipe is that you can play around with it to suit your own palate. Feeling virtuous? Add honey instead of sugar. Not in the mood for cardamom? Leave it out completely, or add a few extra mint leaves for freshness. The perfect accompaniment for any summer shindig, this lassi is sure to lift your spirits! —Kirthana | Theblurrylime
Makes 2 glasses
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/2 cup yogurt (low/full fat)
- 1/2 cup milk (low/full fat)
- 2 cardamom pods
- 4 teaspoons sugar (or to taste)
- 5 - 6 ice cubes
- A small pinch of salt
- Grind the cardamom pods to a fine powder in a pestle and mortar.
- Slice the mango and take out as much of the pulp and juice as possible. Add it to a blender along with the yogurt, milk, sugar, salt, cardamom and ice cubes, and blend until smooth. Add more milk if necessary to get the right consistency.