If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I invented this dessert for one of my vegan gourmet dinner parties and it was an instant success. Serve with some vegan vanilla ice cream and a spiced plum sauce - yummy! —Daniela
- 300 grams potatoes
- 4 small apples
- 400 milliliters vanilla soy cream
- 150 milliliters agave syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- butter to grease the tin
- Add vanilla soy cream, agave syrup cinnamon stick and salt in a pot and bring to boil. Leave to infuse for at least 30 minutes. Then remove cinnamon stick.
- Peel potatoes and apples and cut into very thin slices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and set aside.
- Grease tart tin with butter. Layer apples and potatoes into the tin and pour warm vanilla soy cream over it.
- Bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. The potatoes and apples should be soft but firm