If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 apples.
- 30 grams unsalted butter.
- 30 grams caster sugar.
- 4 whole cloves.
- 250 grams ground almonds, like flour.
- 220 ground almonds, coarsely chopped.
- 200 grams demerara sugar.
- 45 grams honey
- 2 teaspoon baking powder.
- 4 eggs
- almond essence.
- Preheat the oven at 180 Celsius. Grease a 26cm baking tray.
- Peel and cut the apples in small slices.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan and add the apples, sugar and the cloves. Cook the apples until they are soft. Remove and cool completely.
- Whisk together the eggs, sugar and honey until fluffy.
- Fold in the almonds, baking powder. Do the same with the apples and essence.
- Pour in the prepared baking tray and bake for an hour. If the cake is browning too fast, loosely cover with foil.
- It can be served warm or cold with ice cream if preferred.
More Great Recipes: