If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this a few days ago and it was very good. My husband just had the leftovers over spinach and said it was delicious. So I posting what I remember and hope to test drive it before editing it as "final." —Sadassa_Ulna
Serves 8-10 servings
- 5 halves sundried tomatoes (not in oil)
- 1/3 cup Orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 2/3 cup Olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Slivered almonds, toasted
- Summer tomatoes in orange juice for 3 minutes, turn off heat. Allow to cool a little.
- Put about half the olive oil and almonds in a blender. Pulse until thoroughly
- Will keep covered for four days (probably a week).
More Great Recipes: