If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The mix of sweet Hoisin sauce and spicy Sriracha is a winning combo for these delicious wings! —Consumer Foodie
- 22 ounces chicken wings
- 1/3 cup Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1 cup Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- 2/3 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Make marinade by mixing half of Sriracha Chili Sauce and 2/3 cup of Hoisin Sauce with ground black pepper and cooking oil.
- Marinate wings for 4 hours or overnight.
- Mix remaining Sriracha Chili Sauce and Hoisin Sauce in a bowl and add to baked wings. Mix well and serve.