If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (or your favorite)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons Bibigo's Gochujang hot sauce
- Cook macaroni according to box directions, then drain the water
- Chop onion and garlic into small pieces. Slice shiitake mushroom into macaroni size.
- In a heated pan, mix butter and flour to make a ‘roux’. Gently pour milk to make béchamel sauce. Add Gochujang sauce and cheddar cheese, mix well.
- Add oil to another heated pot, and saute chopped onion and garlic, once transparent, add shiitake mushroom. After a few minutes, add cooked macaroni and mix in the cheese sauce.
- Put everything into the baking dish and add mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for 20 minutes in 400 degree preheated oven.
More Great Recipes: