If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Need a quick delicious side dish for supper tonight? We got you covered! These green beans have lots of flavor and take little time to prepare! This recipe is perfect for busy week nights and a perfect side dish for when you are in a pinch! —The Spoon and Pint
- 12 ounces 12 ounces frozen cut green beans (We used the microwavable steam in bag kind)
- 2 tablespoons sweet cream salted butter
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits
- salt and black pepper to taste
- shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook your frozen cut green beans in microwave or stove per directions on package.
- Place cooked green beans in a serving bowl and add butter, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and real bacon bits. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Top with shredded parmesan and serve immediately.
- Disclaimers: 1)This recipe would be delicious with crumbled bacon and fresh cut green beans. As many of you know, we are in the winter months of Iowa so fresh beans out of the garden is not an option. The recipe above is quick, easy, cheater version!