If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made with just 5 ingredients and takes less than 30 minutes to make! Perfect for a Super Bowl party or any kind of get-together with family and friends. —Karrie / Tasty Ever After
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup hot sauce (I use Frank's Hot Sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in an oven proof glass 2 qt casserole dish and mix well.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until mixture is bubbling and hot throughout.
- Serve with an assortment of chips, crackers, and raw cut up veggies.