If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mini Corn Dog Bites are the perfect gluten free game day or after school snack! Only 5 ingredients and freezable! —Kelli @Hungry Hobby
Makes: 24 bites
cups gluten free cornbread mix
cup unsweetened original non dairy milk (I used almond)
cup ground flaxseed
tablespoons butter (or vegan substitute)
uncured nitrate free hot dogs or veggie dogs, chopped into 24 pieces
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a mini muffin tin.
- Mix all ingredients, except hot dogs, in a large bowl.
- Slice 1/2 inch thick slices of hot dog (1inch if using an egg)
- Roll into tablespoon balls and then stick hot dog into the center, push down to the bottom. (You can skip the rolling into balls part if you don't care how uniform they turn out, that is purely for aesthetics.)
- Bake 10-15 minutes until inserted tooth pick comes out clean and edges are browned. Note your hot dogs will explode if left to bake to long, if this happens you can always insert a new hot dog or just flip them over, they will still be delicious!