If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Pink White Chocolate Sugar Cookies are crisp on the outside and soft and sweet on the inside.. the perfect Valentine’s Day treat!!
—Heather O'Clair Kirby
- 1.25 cups sugar + 1/2 cup more for rolling
- 1 cup butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- .5 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2.5 cups all purpose flour
- .5 teaspoons salt
- 12 ounces bag white chocolate chip morsels
- 1-2 tubes Hot Pink Gel food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Start by creaming together the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl
- Add in the egg yolks one at a time and beat into the mixture before adding the next one
- Mix in the vanilla and salt
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and then slowly incorporate into your sugar batter .. this takes time, it will seem very dry at first but will come together nicely
- Add in the Hot Pink Food Coloring (I used two tubes.. way overkill but so pretty) and stir to combine
- Stir in the while chocolate morsels until all have been mixed into the batter
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup sugar into a separate bowl and roll your sugar cookies in the sugar to coat
- Spoon into 1.5 inch balls and place them on your cookie sheet - do no flatten!
- Bake for 12 - 3 minutes and remove.. let sit on the cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes before moving the cookies to a wire rack
- Let cool and enjoy!!