If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you've never tried wild blueberries vs. the cultivated ones, you're in for a treat! They have a deeper flavor and sweetness. This smoothie has the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. The ginger is a nice pick me up! Read the whole post at http://oatandsesame.com... —Oat&Sesame
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1 cup vanilla chai tea latte (premixed)*
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground flax seed
- 1 banana, frozen and sliced into discs
- This recipe was entered in a recipe contest sponsored by the Wild Blueberry Association of North America and I am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time.
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Give it a whirl until smooth and frothy.
- *For this recipe, I used a premixed soy based vanilla chai latte beverage from Bolthouse Farms. You can use any mix you'd prefer - Tazo has a nice organic chai mix that you can add any milk to create a latte mix.