If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1/4 ounce orange Curaçao
- 1/4 ounce allspice liqueur
- 1/4 ounce rich syrup
- 1 orange peel
- Rich syrup, like simple syrup, is a combination of sugar and water. Whereas simple syrup uses a 1:1 ratio, rich syrup is 1 part water to 2 parts sugar. I use organic cane.
- Pour all ingredients but the orange peel into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Stir until chilled, then strain into an old fashioned glass.
- Squeeze orange peel over cocktail.
More Great Recipes: