If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There's a meteorological phenomenon that also functions as a great name for a band. And a great cocktail name. When a snowstorm is accompanied by thunder, we get thundersnow. Stay inside, hunker down, and make this drink. —Hi, I'm Brian.
Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 ounces tequila blanco
- 1/2 ounce mezcal
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 ounce heavy cream
- 2 dashes Old Fashioned bitters
- 2 dashes vanilla extract
- 1 lemon peel
- powdered sugar
- Combine all ingredients except the lemon peel and powdered sugar.
- Squeeze the lemon peel into the mixture and discard.
- Add ice and shake for a good minute.
- Strain into a double old fashioned glass and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails