If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The BEST lemon-limey, tangy, tart, slightly spicy cocktail to serve to your special Valentine or make for a Taco Tuesday. —Karrie / Tasty Ever After
Makes 1 drink
- 1/4 preserved lemon, cut into 4 thin strips
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila
- 3/4 ounce Ancho Chili Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- coarse salt to line the glass rim
- Place the preserved lemon strips and cilantro in cocktail shaker and muddle together for a minute or two. Add all of the remaining ingredients to the lemon and cilantro mixture in the cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- Place some coarse salt on shallow bowl, lightly wet rim of glass, and dip into salt so it coats the rim on all sides. Add the desired amount of ice to the glass and carefully pour in the prepared margarita mixture. Cheers to a good life!