If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bursting with blueberries and infused with citrus and toasted almonds, this Blueberry Almond Baked Salmon tastes more like candy than anything healthy! —Megan Olson
- 2 ounces wild salmon fillets
- 2 1/2 inch orange slices
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Blue Diamond blueberry almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay blackened seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive for each filet
- 1/2 tablespoon citrus champagne vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place salmon onto a piece of tin foil twice the size of the fish
- Spritz fillets with extra virgin olive oil then add citrus vinegar
- Add Old Bay & thyme to taste
- Top each salmon filet with an orange slice
- Wrap foil around fishing rolling top down leaving about 1/2 inch for salmon to steam while in the oven
- Place salmon foils in a glass oven safe dish and bake 25-30 minutes until salmon is flaky
- While salmon is baking, heat a small pan on the stove to medium heat and add blueberries and almonds
- Cook until blueberries begin to burst then remove salmon from oven and remove from foil
- Plate salmon and top with blueberry almonds