If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A savoury sweet corn galette —Sum
cups All-purpose flour
tablespoons Cold unsalted butter
tablespoons Ice water
cups Sweet corn
tablespoons Powdered coconut milk
tablespoons Chopped scallion
- In a food processor, pulse the flour and salt .
- Add the butter and pulse into very small pieces.
- Add the water and pulse until the dough starts clumping together.
- Add more water gradually, if needed.
- Put the dough unto plastic wrap and press it into a disk.
- Then wrap and refrigerate until firm.
- Mix the sweet corn, coconut milk, scallion, cornstarch and salt in a bowl.
- Then add the water and properly combine.
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet.
- Flour your surface and roll out the dough in a circular shape.
- Then place the dough on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spoon the sweet corn mixture onto the dough and leave at least a 2 inch border.
- Then fold the border over the mixture and pleat as desired.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- The crust should be golden brown.
- After allowing your galette to cool, you may sprinkle some scallion over it.
More Great Recipes: