If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy blueberry scones —Sum
- 1 cup blueberry
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup shredded butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Add blueberry, sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and butter in a bowl and combine well.
- Mix coconut milk and vanilla in a separate container.
- Then add to dry ingredients and mix until the dough clumps together.
- Press the dough unto a floured board and cut into wedges or shapes of your desire.
- Prepare a baking sheet and transfer the wedges onto the sheet.
- Sprinkle scones with sugar and bake for 30 minutes.