If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A yummy cake filled with pineapple —Sum
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced pineapples
- sugar for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup cherries
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F and prepare a baking pan.
- Sprinkle sugar lightly in the bottom of the pan and spread the 1/2 cup portion of pineapples.
- Then place the cherries between the pieces of pineapples.
- Combine all dry ingredients with the 1 cup portion pineapples in a bowl and stir properly.
- In a different bowl, mix the oil and water.
- Then add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture while mixing.
- Keep mixing until properly combined.
- Pour the batter over the pineapple topping in the baking pan.
- Then bake for 45 minutes.
- Let the cake cool properly. Then gently loosen the sides and invert on a serving plate.