If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Based on David Lebovitz`s Cheesecake ice cream recipe. —goodgalsasha
- 300 grams cream cheese
- 180 grams 20%-fat sour cream
- 125 milliliters pouring cream
- 130 grams sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams bite-sized Red Velvet cake crumbs
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a blender and blend until uniform, smooth and creamy. Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions adding the cake crumbs at the last couple of minutes of churning. Place in an airtight container in the freezer for at least 4 hours until set.