If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 Cups grated halloumi cheese
- 1 Cup grated hard cheese kefalotiri or compte
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Cup sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Dried mint or chopped fresh.
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground masticha. Optional.
- Turn on the oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Oil a 22 cm baking tin.
- Beat eggs then add the milk, yogurt and oil.
- Mix together the flour, cheese and mint, and fold in the egg mixture.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the knife comes clean when inserted.