If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very, very simple recipe. You put everything in the crock-pot and 8 hours later you have a delicious meal. I like to serve it with rice. —MrsK
- 8 chicken thighs, skinless
- 3/4 cup salsa, hot or mild
- 1 dash hot sauce (if you like it more spicy)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy, your call)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon soy or fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, freshly grated
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Place chicken in crock-pot. Mix remaning ingredients, except peanuts and cilantro, and pour over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours.
- Carefully remove chicken from pot--with slotted spoon or tongs to a serving platter. Remove fat from sauce. Pour sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro before serving.